OECD Health Data



The OECD collects a lot of health data which was perfect to see what are some other effects of cost in these countries for healthcare. I used http://www.oecd.org/els/health-systems/health-data.htm to collect the data in these graphs. 





This data show some of the reasons cost is so high in the US compared to the other countries I was researching. An unhealthy population, with reliance on pharmaceuticals are just two of the many reasons contributing to this dilemma our country is facing. 

Comments

  1. That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. I am very happy to your post about on. Great information, I would like to say your post is very informative.
    dr bruce kehr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Emmanuel cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Emmanuel the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Emmanuel that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via E-mail: Nativehealthclinic@gmail.com IG:  or WHATSAPP +2348140073965 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?       

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accenture Doctors Survey 2012 and 2015

International Healthcare Series: Canada, Germany, United Kingdom